Zephyr's Track ( •, Aria •)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Dexterity + Stealth
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
The Noble floats through the world like a breeze, leaving no trace of her passing except by her own will.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble becomes clumsy, prone to slip and make noise when she wants to hide. She takes a -2 penalty on all Stealth dice pools until the scene ends.
- Failure: The Noble leaves traces of herself behind her as usual.
- Success: Until the Charm ends, gentle puffs of air clean away any traces the Noble leaves in the wake of her movements. Footprints and fingerprints are brushed away; hairs and skin cells float behind her without settling; drops of sweat or blood evaporate. Any attempt to follow her trail or deduce her actions from physical evidence fails.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble can choose to leave false evidence behind her that suggests a person quite unlike herself passed where she has gone.
- Modified by Commonalty
The breezes can clear away traces of many people at once. The Noble uses the Charm on the members of an organization she can see, using the Commonalty modifier. If she succeeds, all traces of their passing are erased.
- Requires Aria ••
- Cost: +1 Wisp
Even magic is blown awry when used to perceive the Noble. Any attempt to discover what she does during the Charm's duration with a supernatural power provokes a Clash of Wills. This applies to scrying from afar, prophetic visions, and divinations of the past.