You Must Remember This (••, Acqua •)Edit
- Action: Reflexive
- Dice pool: Intelligence + Composure
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 year
- The fundamental things apply as time goes by.
Words the Noble speaks long remain in the memory. When she is speaking to the target, or guiding his attempt to learn something, she may use the Charm to help him remember what she’s saying. The Noble may use the Charm to help herself remember, but to do so she must still repeat the facts she’s memorizing aloud. She takes a -1 penalty for each prior use of the Charm on the same person during the same session.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble’s memory of the matters she was talking about goes blank. She takes the Stumbling Condition on a Skill relevant to her topic, lasting for the rest of the scene.
- Failure: The target’s attention wanders.
- Success: The target indelibly remembers what the Noble just said. Until the Charm ends he does not have to roll to recall the Noble’s statement. He takes a +2 bonus on rolls to remember the scene when she said it.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble gives her target a flash of insight into the topic she spoke about, represented by the Insightful Condition.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Princess may use the Charm on members of an organization that can see or hear her, using the Commonalty modifier. The threshold is set by the target with the highest Composure.