You Might Hurt Yourself (••)Edit
- Action: Reactive and contested
- Dice pool: Dexterity + Larceny vs. Defense
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: lasting
People ought to know better than to swing heavy or sharp objects around. When a foe close enough to attack has a tool or weapon in hand, and is about to use it (on herself or anyone else) the Noble activates this Charm. She must have both hands free.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble leaves herself wide open to her target. If he attacks her in the next turn, she cannot apply Defense.
- Failure: The Noble misses her catch.
- Success: The Noble takes hold of the target’s instrument and pulls it away, just before he does whatever he meant to do. The object moves to her possession.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble’s theft is so well timed that the target actually tries to carry out his intention without the necessary tool. He gets the Stunned Tilt [CofD 286].