Stop, Children, What’s That Sound (•, Aria •)Edit
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Wits + Composure - target’s Resolve
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
- There’s something happening here; what it is ain’t exactly clear ...
By speaking a single word, the Noble sends another person into a state of extraordinary alertness.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble’s voice becomes impossibly loud, to her ears alone. She takes the Deafened Tilt [CofD 281] in one ear for the rest of the scene.
- Failure: The target pays no attention to the Noble.
- Success: The target becomes alert and watchful. He takes the Alert Tilt: all his Perception rolls, including rolls to avoid surprise, take a +2 bonus. The Tilt wears off when the Charm ends.
- Exceptional Success: The target gains a +3 bonus from the Alert Tilt.
- Modified by Commonality
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on all members of an organization that can see or hear her, using the Commonalty modifier. The member with the highest Resolve resists for the group. If the activation succeeds all the affected characters take the Alert Tilt.