Spirit's Friend (•••, Legno ••)Edit
- Requires Forgotten Lore with Spiritual
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Persuasion - target’s Resistance
- Cost: 2 Wisps
- Duration: 1 scene or indefinite
The creatures from the spirit world are alien and dangerous, but they need not be hostile. The Charm is used to influence a spirit.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble offends the spirit; it either attacks her or runs from her.
- Failure: The spirit is not influenced.
- Success: The spirit feels an attraction to the Noble. It takes the Swooning Condition [CofD 291] linked
to her, lasting until the Charm ends.
- Exceptional Success: The spirit is strongly attracted; the Swooning Condition lasts indefinitely.
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble’s person becomes attuned to the spirit’s Influence. As long as the spirit remains under the Swooning Condition, the Noble is Resonant with it [CofD 135] and all the spirit’s powers that require the Resonant Condition will work on her.