Salted Wounds (•••, Lacrima •••)Edit
- Requires Kensai
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Strength + Medicine - target’s Stamina
- Cost: 2 Wisps, Sensitivity check
- Duration: until damage heals
When the Raven has wounded an enemy with her Kensai weapon, she increases the pain from all his injuries. The target must have damage inflicted by the Noble’s attack with her Kensai weapon. Salted Wounds does not work on anyone already under its effect.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble relieves the target’s pain; he immediately heals one point of bashing damage.
- Failure: The target feels a moment’s sharp pain from the wound the Noble gave him.
- Success: The target has been wounded in a fashion that’s exquisitely painful. He acquires the Salted Wound Tilt, linked to the leftmost Health box filled by damage from the Noble’s Kensai weapon.
- Exceptional Success: Pain from the wound stops the target dead. He also takes the Stunned Tilt [CofD 286].