Queen's Sorrow (••, Lacrima ••)Edit
- Action: Instant and contested
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Intimidation vs. target’s Composure + Supernatural Tolerance
- Cost: 1 Wisp, Sensitivity check
- Duration: 1 scene
The Noble speaks to another, and drains his strength of conviction.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble undermines her own conviction. She gains the Shaken Condition [CofD 290].
- Failure: If the Noble does not get more successes, the target is unmoved by her words.
- Success: If the Noble wins the contested roll, the target takes the Depressed Tilt: he cannot spend Willpower to add a bonus to his dice pools. The Tilt ends if the character regains at least one Willpower point.
- Exceptional Success: The target is disturbed for a considerable time. At the end of the scene he gains
the Shaken Condition.
Upgrade: Heavy (Lacrima •••)Edit
The target’s depression is deeper. If he loses the contested roll, the Depressed Tilt also stops him from spending Willpower to improve his Defense or resistance to supernatural powers.