Perfect Sight (•••, Aria •)Edit
- Action: Reflexive and resisted
- Dice pool: Wits + Composure - target’s Dexterity
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 action
For a moment, the Noble sees a chink in a target’s defense, and strikes swiftly.
- Dramatic Failure: The target’s Defense against the Noble’s next attack is doubled. If his Defense does not apply, the attack is reduced to a chance die.
- Failure: The Charm has no effect.
- Success: Reduce the target’s Defense against the Noble’s next attack by the activation successes, to a minimum of 0.
- Exceptional Success: If the attack inflicts damage, the target’s Defense against all attacks is reduced by 1, until his next action.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble discloses the target’s weak spot to members of an organization she belongs to who are present, applying the Commonalty modifier. Until the target’s next action, his Defense against any member of the organization is reduced as if it came from her.