Outrace the Sun (•••)Edit
- Requires Celestial Dance with Swift
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Dexterity + Athletics
- Cost: 2 Wisps
- Duration: 1 scene
The Noble can reach the speeds of a car on the open road.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble trips over her own feet and falls. If in battle, she takes the Stunned Tilt [CofD 286].
- Failure: The Noble moves normally.
- Success: Until the Charm ends, the Noble follows the rules for vehicles when moving [CofD 98-99]. Her safe Speed is (Strength + Dexterity + Athletics) x10. She rolls Dexterity + Athletics to keep control of her movements whenever a driver would roll Dexterity + Drive to control a vehicle; her Dice Modifier, when that applies, is -1. If the Noble collides with another object she can be the light object in the crash. If the Charm ends, and the Noble is moving faster than her normal running Speed, she takes bashing damage equal to one- tenth her current Speed and is Knocked Down [CofD 284] by the sudden stop.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble gets up to speed as quickly as a sports car. She gains the High Acceleration tag until the Charm ends.
Upgrade: Royal ChariotEdit
The Noble can grab other people and drag them along behind her; the wind of her passage lifts them up, rather like kites on a string. The Noble may take along a number of people up to her Strength dots. The people dragged along form a human chain with the Noble in the lead, and as long as each person in the chain keeps his grip, the whole chain is safe. However, each time the Noble has to roll to control her movements, each person behind her must also roll Dexterity + Athletics. Anyone who fails this roll, and anyone behind them in the chain, loses their grip and is thrown free, with the results of a sudden stop. If the Noble crashes everyone she carries is thrown free.