Only a Flesh Wound (•••, Fuoco ••)Edit
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Presence + Medicine - marked Health boxes
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 or 2 scenes
The Noble sends her fire into her target’s blood, giving strength to overcome his wounds.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble inflicts a burning sensation. Her target takes levels of the Phantom Damage Tilt equal to her Fuoco.
- Failure: The target is not affected.
- Success: The target ceases to perceive any pain from wounds; he gains the Numbed Tilt.
- Exceptional Success: The target’s Numbed Tilt lasts until the end of the next scene.
Upgrade: Invincible (Fuoco •••)Edit
- Cost: +1 Willpower
The Charm conceals not only the pain of the target’s wounds, but any visible sign that he has been wounded. Until the Numbed Tilt fades, he appears to be totally uninjured to mundane examination, and magical diagnosis triggers a Clash of Wills. Further, if all his Health boxes fill with lethal damage, the target does not start bleeding out until the Tilt ends; the illusion serves to bind his wounds. However, the target will not notice any injury he suffers short of aggravated damage.