Now I’m a Believer (••, Specchio ••)Edit
- Action: Instant and contested
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Persuasion vs. Composure + Supernatural Tolerance
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: indefinite
- ... I couldn’t leave her if I tried.
How can you not love the Heirs, the darlings of the Light? If you don’t, the Heir will show you the error of your ways. The Charm is used on a single person that the Noble can see.
- Dramatic Failure: Thoughts of the target occupy the Noble’s mind constantly. She gains the Obsession Condition [CofD 290], focusing on capturing the target’s affections. She cannot use Now I’m a Believer on the target until she sheds her obsession.
- Failure: If the Noble does not get more successes, the target feels no special attraction for her.
- Success: If the Noble wins the contested roll, the target falls for her; he gains the Swooning Condition [CofD 291] focused on her.
- Exceptional Success: The target is deeply enthralled. He also takes the Obsession Condition, focused on capturing the Noble’s affections.
Upgrade: Lasting (Specchio •••)Edit
- Cost: +1 Willpower
If the Noble wins the contest, the target’s Swooning Condition becomes persistent. The normal resolution for the Condition still grants Beats, but the Condition resolves only when the Noble repudiates the target, betrays him, or attacks him (inflicting at least 1 lethal damage.)