No Choice, No Hope (••••, Lacrima •••)Edit
- Requires Queen’s Sorrow
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Intimidation - target’s Resolve
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 Willpower, Sensitivity check at +3
- Duration: indefinite
The Noble’s voice acquires the blighting and consuming quality of the void, sapping the wills of those who hear it and bringing them under her sway for a time.
- Dramatic Failure: The target is outraged by the Noble’s attempt to destroy his confidence. She cannot use the Charm on him for a full day.
- Failure: The target is unaffected.
- Success: For each activation success, the target loses a point of Willpower, feeling drowned in apathy. If the Charm takes his last point of Willpower, the target gains one level of the Tranced Condition, linked to seeing or hearing the Noble. The target’s first trance begins immediately.
- Exceptional Success: The target gains the Tranced Condition even if the Charm does not take all his Willpower.
Upgrade: Collective (Lacrima ••••)Edit
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on the members of an organization who can hear her, applying the Commonalty modifier. The member with the highest Resolve resists for the group. On a dramatic failure, all the people targeted are immune to the Charm for a full day.