- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Empathy - description penalty
- Cost: 2 Wisps
- Duration: indefinite
Sometimes you have to go looking for just the right person. The Noble activates this Charm to find a person who is unknown to her, but fits the description of someone she needs to meet. The more specific her description is, the harder the search will be - each characteristic it includes imposes a -1 penalty. She may not use the Charm while she is affected by a previous activation.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble learns how to find someone who satisfies all her requirements; however, if she follows the plan, her target will take offense when she finds him. Social rolls against him start with a -2 penalty, and social maneuvers begin with a hostile impression.
- Failure: The Noble cannot discover any plan that will lead her to someone matching her description.
- Success: The Noble sees a sequence of omens which will guide her to someone who satisfies all her requirements. If she follows the signs (AKA the Storyteller’s instructions) she will certainly meet the person in question at some time in the current session.
- Exceptional Success: In addition, she will meet the person in favorable circumstances and create an initial impression one step higher than she naturally would have.
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble can provide advice to the lovelorn, telling them how to find just the right partner. She may use the Charm on a person she can touch, though not on anyone under its effects. The Charm affects the target exactly as it would if he activated it himself, except that the Noble learns the plan and must tell it to the target.
Upgrade: Meet Cute (Specchio ••)Edit
When the Noble follows the omens, she and the person she's guided to both take the Swooning Condition [CofD 291] for each other at the moment they first meet.