I am Become Light (•••••, Fuoco ••••)Edit
- Avatar (Swords)
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Resolve + Intimidation
- Cost: 3 Wisps, 1 Willpower
- Duration: 1 scene
The Princess’ Regalia shifts into garments of pure Light, flowing cloth of sunlight, and garbed like this with a pure heart, she may walk among things not of the light, and know that they are the ones at the disadvantage.
- Dramatic Failure: The Princess’ phylactery shatters, and she reverts to mundane form. The normal procedures for obtaining a new phylactery must be followed.
- Failure: White light scintillates from the Princess’ clothes, but there is no further effect.
- Success: The Princess goes through a second transformation, her normal Regalia replaced with ones of even greater purity. The shift releases a burst of the Light that burns away magics alien to it; all supernatural powers not of the Light currently extant within a radius of Inner Light + successes yards immediately end, if the successes for their activation were less than her successes. Powers that did not require activation remain intact. Further, for the duration, the following rules apply within a radius of Inner Light + activation successes yards of her person:
- The area is illuminated by true sunlight, acting as such for all mystical purposes (e.g. a vampire will take damage as long as he remains there.)
- All supernatural powers not of the Light take a penalty equal to the activation successes on their activation rolls. Powers that do not have an activation roll are not affected, but anyone benefiting from one or more such powers suffers a -1 penalty to all rolls.
- All creatures of the Darkness reflexively roll Resolve + Composure, penalized by the activation successes. Characters that fail this roll gain the Terrified Condition, focused on the Princess; on an ordinary success they gain the Fearful Condition; only an exceptional success leaves them unfazed by the Princess’ light. If a Tainted area is close by a Terrified creature of the Darkness will probably flee to the Dark World through it.
- Exceptional Success: The extra successes are their own reward.