Flash Step (•••, Aria •••)Edit
- Action: Reactive
- Dice pool: Wits + Athletics
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: lasting
The Noble dodges her foe’s attack so swiftly that, by the time it lands, she’s somewhere else. She may activate Flash Step whenever she can Dodge an attack.
- 'Dramatic Failure: The Noble trips over her own feet. She loses Defense against the attack she was avoiding.
- Failure: The Noble stays put, and defends against the incoming attack normally.
- Success: The Noble moves up to her Speed times (1 + activation successes) in yards; if this takes her out of the attacker’s reach, the attack misses. On her next action, anyone she attacks is surprised and must equal or exceed her activation successes on a Wits + Composure roll to apply Defense against her.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble moves in the blink of an eye. On her next action, Defense does not apply against her attack.