Fists of Jade (•••, Terra ••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Presence + Occult
- Cost: 2 Wisps
- Duration: 1 scene
The Noble wraps a friend's hands in a holy aura that cuts the flesh of servants of Darkness.
- Dramatic Failure: The target acquires the inflexibility of jade. All his Dexterity-based dice pools take a -1 penalty until the scene ends.
- Failure: For a moment, the target feels spiritually cleansed.
- Success: The target acquires the mystical purity of jade. His flesh has the same effects on creatures of Darkness that jade does until the Charm ends.
- Exceptional Success: The Charm guides the target's hands. He also gains a +1 bonus when attacking a creature of Darkness.
The target's holy aura spreads to his weapons. A weapon in his hands acts on Dark creatures as if made of jade. The aura comes from the target, not the weapon, so it fades from a weapon when he releases it; however, it lasts long enough for a thrown object or a bullet to hit its target.
- Modified by Commonality
- Cost: +1 Willpower
The Noble may give a jade aura to all the members of an organization in her presence, using the Commonalty modifier.