Fire's Warm Kiss (•, Fuoco •)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Stamina + Survival
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
Fires under the Noble’s hands burn without consuming their fuel.
- Dramatic Failure: The targeted fire flares up and spreads swiftly. Either its Size or its Intensity increases by 1 step.
- Failure: The fire continues to burn normally.
- Success: Until the Charm ends, reduce the target fire’s Intensity by 1. Things ignited by the fire, but separated from it, burn normally. The Noble may use Fire’s Warm Kiss repeatedly on one fire, until its Intensity drops to 0. If a fire’s Intensity is 0, it cannot ignite anything and feels merely warm to the touch, though it still sheds light. It can even be scooped off its fuel source, held in cupped hands, and poured into a container, like a liquid with the consistency of thick syrup. Fire so treated ignites its container once the Charm wears off, or goes out after 1 turn if the container is not flammable.
- Exceptional Success: The fire’s Intensity drops to 0, turning it into the warm, glowing liquid form.