Fighting Evil by Moonlight (••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Stamina + Expression - target’s fatigue penalty
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
- Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight ...
School, friends, royal duties, sleep: choose three. If a Noble has chosen to skip on sleep then a Troubadour can inspire her to keep going through the night, or day as the case may be.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble feels her energy drain away. She becomes as exhausted as her target, taking the same fatigue penalty, and must immediately roll to stay awake.
- Failure: The target remains as sleepy as he was.
- Success: The target does not take penalties from fatigue for the rest of the scene, no matter how long he’s been awake. The Charm doesn’t remove the fatigue itself, but only defers it - any roll the target makes to stay awake is delayed until after the Charm ends.
- Exceptional Success: A bit of energy remains with the target after the initial jolt fails. Reduce the target’s fatigue penalty by 1.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on members of an organization that can see or hear her, using the Commonalty modifier. The character with the highest Stamina among the targets resists for the group.