Fair Welcome (•)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Socialize
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 day or 1 week
The Noble can strike up a conversation with nearly anyone she meets, and learn many things from an hour of polite talk.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble becomes convinced that everyone she meets disapproves of her. She gains the Nervous Condition, lasting until she fails in or abandons a social maneuver.
- Failure: The Noble gains no new acquaintances from the Charm.
- Success: The Noble adds 1 dot to her Contacts, naming a group with members she can currently see for the new dot. She can gather information from that group for 1 day, following the normal rules for information from Contacts.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble can gather information from the group for 1 week.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
- Duration: until resolved
The Noble may befriend a specific organization, applying the Commonalty modifier, when she knowingly meets one of its members. Succeeding with the Charm gives her the Connected Condition [CofD 288] with the targeted organization, instead of a Contacts dot.