Drawn From Within The Mirror (•••, Specchio ••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Wits + Larceny
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene or 1 day
The Noble reaches into a mirror and pulls an object’s reflection out of it, making it a solid and useful tool. The mirror must have a Size equal to or more than the object reflected in it.
- Dramatic Failure: The reflection shatters as it’s drawn out, and the original item takes a point of damage, bypassing its Durability.
- Failure: The reflection stays inside the mirror.
- Success: The Noble draws out the reflection of an item with a Size up to her Specchio. This reflection works just like the original (guns fire, phones make calls) except that it’s a mirror image of the original; text is reversed and the grip may be uncomfortable. The reflected item has none of the supernatural properties of the original. The reflected item vanishes at the end of the scene. Neither the original item nor its reflection appear in mirrors while the Charm lasts.
- Exceptional Success: The reflected item does not vanish for one full day.
Suggested modifiers: Surface of water, reflection is weak and inconstant (-2), Tin foil (-1), Modern mirror (0), Reflection is especially clear, mirror is highly valued (Resources 3+) or of great sentimental value to someone (+2)