Don’t Stop Believing (•••)Edit
- Action: Full turn
- Dice pool: Presence + Persuasion - desired bonus
- Cost: 1 Wisp, 1 Willpower
- Duration: 1 day or indefinite
The Noble’s performance revives in her target memories of lost innocence, which protect him against the sight of horrors. The performance must run for at least a minute before the Charm activates.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble only reminds herself of her past failures. She reaches a breaking point, rolling at a -2 penalty.
- Failure: The Noble revives no memories in her target.
- Success: The target gains the Shield of Innocence Condition, giving the desired bonus when resolved. The Condition ends without resolving after a full day.
- Exceptional Success: The Shield of Innocence Condition lasts until the target ends it.