Caryatid's Kiss (•••••, Terra ••••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Stamina + Survival
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 Willpower
- Duration: 1 scene
With a shout, the Noble’s flesh and clothes become beautifully-sculpted, flawless marble, and she continues the fight as an animated statue.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble changes into an immovable stone statue. She takes the Immobilized Tilt [CofD 284]; breaking free requires cracking the stone, which has a Durability equal to her Terra. Fortunately the stone also provides cover, and if any damage from an attack reaches the Noble through the stone, the stone cracks and releases her.
- Failure: The Noble keeps her normal flesh.
- Success: Despite being stone, the Noble still speaks, thinks, and acts normally, but does not need to breathe or eat; her Speed is halved, and her weight is multiplied by five. She gains dots of general Armor equal to the activation successes, which stack with any Armor from other sources, magical or mundane. Any damage dealt to the Noble by a mundane weapon is downgraded to bashing damage, and she takes no damage at all from being engulfed in fire or exposed to radiation.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble’s stone body moves as gracefully as if it were flesh. Her Speed is not reduced.