Better Together (••)Edit
- Action: Instant and contested
- Dice pool: Presence + Socialize vs. target’s Composure + Supernatural Tolerance
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene or 1 day
The Noble turns common knowledge and training into a bond among the people near her. The Noble may use this Charm on a person she can touch, when the target is in the company of at least four other people, and he and the others all have at least 2 dots in the same Skill. The target may choose not to oppose the Charm. The Noble may not use the Charm on anyone already under its effects.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble becomes flustered and distracted when the target can see her. She takes the Nervous Condition, which resolves when she has left the target’s presence for at least one scene.
- Failure: No bond forms between the target and the other people present.
- Success: For the rest of the scene, the target has the benefits of the Hobbyist Clique Merit [CofD 51], related to the Skill he shares with the others who are present. The benefit is limited to one Skill at a time; if more than one clique can be formed around the target for different Skills, the Princess chooses a Skill as she activates the Charm. The target needs the help of at least four clique members to get the benefit; the Charm does not end if the clique disperses, but it has no effect unless five members including the target are working together.
- Exceptional Success: The Charm grants its benefits to the target until the next sunrise.